Are you looking for a way to make extra income online while working at home? Do you want to learn how to build a profitable freelance business from scratch?
In this article, I will tell you everything you need to know about GBOB Freelancing. It’s a complete system designed to teach you how to create a lucrative freelance business from scratch.
A company called “Designs Valley” has created a comprehensive training program called the GBOB course that will help you get started with GBOB Freelancing and earn $1,000+ per month as a freelancer.
This is the only course available anywhere that teaches you how to become a full-time freelance outreacher. Why? Because most courses focus on teaching you how to write articles, not how to sell yourself as a freelance guest blogger.
Table of Contents
What Is GBOB Freelancing?
GBOB stands for Guest Blogging Outreaching Business. It’s a freelance service where you write guest posts for websites like blogs, e-commerce stores, businesses, etc., and earn commissions for every sale you generate. You’ll find thousands of opportunities to work with high-profile bloggers, including those at Fortune 500 companies.
The GBOB course is the fastest freelancing course that teaches you how to become a successful guest blogging outreach marketer. It helps you learn how to network with famous bloggers and make deals for content collaboration. You’ll also learn how to leverage social media platforms to promote yourself and your services.
This fast-paced course teaches you everything you need to earn hundreds of dollars every week. It includes:
- How to find high-quality blogs willing to pay for guest blogging services. Then you’ll write great articles that will attract links from those blogs. Finally, you’ll negotiate terms for backlink services and close sales.
- How to sell this service to hundreds of thousands of prospects online.
- How guest blogging works
- How to find vendor and client sites
- How to find profitable partnerships
- How to leverage social media for GBOB orders
- How to use different marketplaces like Fiverr, Upwork, Peopleperhour, Etsy, and others for freelancing.
How does GBOB Freelancing work?
GBOB freelancing allows you to work in different ways. One is guest blogging outreach, where you pitch yourself to popular blogs and ask if they’d like to write about your product or service and insert links to your website. The second option is selling services to small businesses that need to build authority on their websites to rank on Google.
You’ll start by writing a free article for a blogger. Then, once you build trust with the blogger, you’ll be able to pitch them for paid collaborations. These paid collaborations include sponsored posts, product reviews, interviews, etc.
Selling link-building services through guest posts to small businesses is a great choice. Unfortunately, many small businesses need more resources to brand their websites. As a result, they’re willing to pay high prices for quality services.
As a result, you’ll earn thousands of dollars per month doing nothing but making deals and writing guest posts for other sites.
Prominent Features and Benefits
Desings Valley designed the GBOB course to give you several key benefits you will not find anywhere else. They aim to provide you with the knowledge and resources you need to succeed in this industry. In addition, they’ll show you the steps to becoming a successful freelance outreacher and earning extra income through guest blogging.
- You’ll not only be trained by expert bloggers and marketers but also have an opportunity for an internship waiting for you after training.
- Start and build your guest post outreach business fast with ten different ways to find new clients.
- You will get free access to paid tools and 500 free GBOBER Credits.
- Access to email templates for outreaching vendors and clients
- Two months of support totally for free after completion of the GBOB Course
- All paid offline and online students are eligible for a free one-month internship.
- There are two types of students enrolled in the GBOB Freelancing course: those who are offline and those who are online. Offline students attend live classes at a local location. Online students participate in live classes via Zoom or webinars. Both groups receive the same curriculum.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of the program.
- Provide ongoing support through a private FB Group.
Who Can be a GBOB Freelancer?
This program is ideal for anyone interested in starting a freelance career, whether you’re already working as a freelancer or not. You’ll learn how to build relationships with clients, manage projects by hiring freelancers, and grow your business.
This online training program is designed to help you build your freelance business and make money online. You don’t need any experience to start earning money today. All you need is a computer and an internet connection. Plus basic knowledge of a computer with English writing and reading skills.
GBOB Free Training Course and Support
If you can’t afford to pay a fee, then don’t worry! A GBOB free training course is available on YouTube, where you can start your journey to become a freelancer.
If you need any support or have queries, you can join Facebook group, where you’ll meet other students and fellow instructors. You’ll also receive weekly email updates with tips and tricks to help you become a successful GBOB freelancer.
GBOB freelancing is a great side hustle because you can do it from anywhere, whenever you want. You don’t even need to leave your house to make money. All you need is your laptop and an internet connection.